One of the most popular form of computer software is the video game which uses graphics and audio to engage the user in the game. This form of more information is extremely popular amongst the kids, due to the fact that playing a video game is both fun and entertainment. With the passage of time the computer game industry has evolved rapidly and more sophisticated use of 3D technology and special effects in the game, resulted in a more engaging and close to reality experience for the players.
What is a Professional Gaming Hardware
The hardware for gaming includes both the machine, the input and output devices attached to it. A professional gaming computer includes a high performance processor, a dedicated graphic card, large system memory as well as large hard disk drive for huge storage requirements.
Teenagers and youngsters plays these advanced games on their PC with standard hardware, however the professional gamers uses only the best computer hardware specially built for the gaming. There are several features of the gaming grade hardware which distinguish them from the ordinary or standard ones, professional gamers prefer such advanced hardware due to the following reasons;
- Powerful Processing And High Storage: Video games requires heavy-duty processor, system memory, graphic memory, sound as well as huge storage space. Now-a-days computer games uses state of the art 3D technology that require huge processor, graphic and system memory share in order to run your game smoothly without freezing or slowing down. A gaming computer will have powerful machine components for faster and reliable data processing.
- Speedy and Clear Communication Between Player and Game: The communication between the player and the computer is the duty of the input and output devices namely: mouse, keyboard, headphone, speaker, microphone as well as LCD or monitor. A gaming grade device will provide a faster and reliable communication between player and the game. Hyper-response keys are used for speedy digital communication, which are must faster than ordinary mouse and keyboard keys.
- Accuracy and Precision: Gaming mouse and keyboards are the most important to get the desired accuracy and precision in your game. Such accuracy is only possible if you have a device that gives you more control in your game, for example a gaming mouse uses hyper speed buttons and high precision laser sensor technology to provide accuracy and precision.
- Comfortable Gameplay For Long Hours: Input and output gaming devices are designed in an ergonomic style which are durable and offers a comfortable use for long hours of gameplay. For example, a gaming keyboard and mouse with wrist or palm rest will help to play the game comfortably. Similarly a gaming grade hardware will have a design that provide better grip to avoid slipping of fingers during the input operation.
- Advanced Features To Interact With Computer Game: Advanced features are added in gaming hardware which are not present in ordinary devices. For example, a gaming headphone offers noise cancelling feature, a gaming keyboard and mouse offers a programmable keys or macros to interact with game. Other features are custom LED lights, adjustable mouse weight etc
A computer mouse is one of the most important input devices which are used in order to interact with your computer game. So this piece of hardware enables the computer to send your control instructions to the game. A mouse is responsible to control the movement of the pointer on the computer screen, however it serves differently during the game-play. But the task is quite the same that you communicate with the video game and send the instructions in order to proceed with your mission as a player.
What is a Gaming Mouse and How it Differs From A Standard Mouse?
In order to perform better in the game, you need to have superior gaming hardware which has technological advantage in comparison to regular mouse used with everyday computers. The most important aspects of the gaming mouse hardware are the laser technology, the programmable keys, weight control, ergonomic design for easy grip and changeable LED lights etc. The high quality laser technology ensures the precision and accuracy in your game, and result in better control in computer game. So when you use a gaming mouse, you can sure that it provides superior accuracy and control of your game.
There are many gaming gear manufacturers that produce the best gaming mice in the world, the most popular amongst them are the Razer, Logitech and Cyborg etc.
How to Choose Best Gaming Mouse?
When you buy a gaming mouse, always check for the specific features which ensure the technology in mouse hardware is of gaming grade, these features are following:
- Ergonomic Design: A perfect design which is ideal for placing palm and fingers in such a way that it ensures a better grip, which reduces the chances of slipping fingers while clicking the buttons. So an ergonomic design makes a mouse ideal for gaming.
- High Precision Laser Sensor DPI Rate: The most important function of the mouse is to control the movement of mouse on the computer screen, this movement can be measured using a DPI or ‘dots per inch’ number, which is directly related to the accuracy in your game. A higher DPI number means more accuracy and lower dpi means poor control of your game. An ordinary mouse has 4-5 times less DPI number than a gaming mouse which is at least 4000 DPI or higher.
- Hyper-Response Buttons: Gamer grade mouse has fast communication cord which results in faster communication from mouse to computer, so the buttons of the mouse should have a minimum response time and work with hyper speed.
- Macros or Programmable Keys: This feature is only available in gaming hardware, a macro key is a programmable button or key which can directly interact with your game and perform a certain function in your game, such as programmable key to display map or change camera angle.
- Adjustable mouse weight: Ability to change the weight of your mouse makes it easy for to adjust the mouse dragging during the game-play. So you can gain accuracy by adjusting the weight of your mouse.
- Customizable LED lights: Gaming mice comes with LED lights which can be set to any color desired by the player, latest hardware allows several colour options for LED lights.