The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which regulates cosmetics in the United States defines cosmetic tattoo Perth as: “intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body structure or functions.” This broad definition includes, as well, any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product.
Producers distinguish between decorative cosmetics and skin care cosmetics. Decorative cosmetics are includes lipstick, foundation, rouge, nail polish, mascara, eye liner, etc. Skin care cosmetics are includes products to cleanse face skin and body skin, creams and lotions to moisturize the face and body, sunscreens to protect the skin from damaging UV radiation, and products to repair or hide skin imperfections such as acne, wrinkles, dark circles under eyes, etc.
In ancient time Cosmetics have used by people. They used harmful substances such as mercury and lead. Many negative side effects have occurred after used those cosmetics, for example: blindness after used mascara lash, even death after used cosmetics contain mercury and lead. Those are happened because there are no regulations of the manufactures.
During the 20th century, the popularity of cosmetics increased rapidly. You should have awareness in cosmetics you applied, because, especially for women, cosmetics are used routine. These are tips for you to choose and use decorative cosmetics and skin care cosmetics safely:
1. If you use decorative cosmetics make sure that the color additives are permitted by FDA. Color additives that not approved by FDA sometimes are colors for textile, not for food and cosmetic. Some color additives can cause allergies, even cancer.
2. Find out FDA approved in its label. This approval includes, as well, any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. It makes you using this product without doubt.
3. Use cosmetics and skin care cosmetics properly. Read that label carefully, especially cosmetics for eyes. Prolonged use of cosmetic has also been linked to thickening eyelashes.
4. Synthetic fragrance, derived from petroleum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and parabens can cause dermatitis and allergic reactions. If you have sensitive skin I suggest you to use organic cosmetic products. Find out ‘certified organic’ in its label, it assurances you to get best natural ingredient found from organic cultivate.
5. Many techniques, such as microdermabrasion and physical or chemical peels are including skin treatments cosmetics. So read carefully the instructions and you will get the younger layers of skin appear more plump, youthful, and soft.