Poker bots have improved massively over the last year from what were really no more than toys to the sophisticated poker winning tools they’ve become today. So with the evolution of the poker bots is it game over for us lowly human 에볼루션카지노? Not really I would argue, whilst poker bots are able to win consistently in certain scenarios there are weaknesses we can exploit to retain our human advantage.
1) Play at No Limit games. The vast majority of bots play at Fixed Limit poker tables and I know of only one capable of play at ‘NL’ games
2) Poker bots are designed largely to exploit very weak players at micro level games. At these games a decent, solid playing style will enable a poker robot to take down many pots. As stakes increase the level of play does too and the bots sturggle – so look for these games and you’ll be sure to have human opponents
3) The standard of play by bots is still generally weak – perhaps the best advice is to study and improve your game. Basic advice I know but very true – study a few books, get some experience and you’ll have little to fear from most bots
4) Play at sites actively seeking and against the use of bots – for example Party Poker or Pokerstars. Clearly you have some protection if the site is hunting down the bots
5) If you can’t beat them, join them! Try a bot yourself. I use them regularly in tournaments toplay through the early stages where play is weak (and boring!) and then take over myself.